Klohn Crippen Berger Awarded Top 25 Exporter for 2009 from BC Export
October 6, 2009
Vancouver, BC - Craig Williams, Vice President BC Division, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME), along with the Ministry of Small Business, Technology and Economic Development announced BC's Top 25 Exporters for 2009 today.
BC's top business leaders and government officials will be in attendance at this year's gala luncheon to help celebrate the announcement of the winners from the eight business categories and name one company as Exporter of the Year. The 2009 BC Export Awards Gala will take place on October 30, at the Hyatt Regency in Vancouver.
"The BC Export Awards recognize the tremendous impact exporters make to the economy of BC," said Williams. "This year is even more extraordinary as our exporters were able to overcome numerous challenges, a testament to the strength of BC's export community and their contribution to our economy."
The awards are open to all BC companies that have been exporting a product or service for two or more years. Since its inception, the BC Export Awards has recognized the achievements of more than 300 BC exporters.
This year's Top 25 exporters are:
- BioteQ Environmental Technologies Inc., Vancouver
- In Motion Technology, Inc., New Westminster
- Knelson, Langley
- Stork Craft Manufacturing Inc., Richmond
- Contech Enterprises, Inc., Victoria
- V.I.P. Soap Products Ltd., Mission
- IMW Industries Ltd., Chilliwack
- Jastram Engineering Ltd., North Vancouver
- Unifiller Systems Inc., Delta
- EnvirEau Technologies Inc., Richmond
- Inproheat Industries Ltd., Vancouver
- K2 Stone Quarries Inc., Nanaimo
- Backstage Technologies Inc., Victoria
- Arcana Studio Inc., Coquitlam
- Vancouver Film School Ltd., Vancouver
- Pacific BioEnergy Corporation, Prince George
- Punjab Milk Foods Inc., Surrey
- Absorbent Products Ltd., Kamloops
- Cogent Industrial Technologies Ltd., Richmond
- Sandwell Engineering Inc., Vancouver
- Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd., Vancouver
- SEI Industries Ltd., Delta
- ABC Recycling, Burnaby
- Accent Refrigeration Systems Ltd., Vancouver
The BC Export Awards are co-hosted annually by CME and the Ministry of Small Business,Technology and Economic Development.
Sponsors of this year's awards include RBC Global Transaction Solutions, Export Development Canada, Air Canada Cargo, The Eyes Television Production, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, KPMG LLP, Fireworks Marketing Group, UPS Canada, WorkSafeBC, Hyatt Regency Vancouver, International Financial Centre BC, TSI Terminal Systems Inc, Canada Export Centre, BC Hydro Power Smart, BC Council for International Education, Initiatives Prince George and StratWest Communications.
For more information visit www.bcexportawards.com